Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well so much for trying to keep this blog updated. I let go of all that and figured once a month is good. I just can't seem to find the time. The family is great, Damon is back to working normal hours. We actually get to see him on his days off. The boys are growing like crazy, in a weeks time Mekhi grew out of all of his pants. So unfortunatley, so close to warm weather we have to go out and buy new pants for the kid. Malique is very independant now, he doesn't need any help with anything, or so he like to think. Luckily he still adores his mom hopefully that will not change, ever! Now if we can just get the two of them to get along. life would be perfect. I have been busy redoing a bunch of furniture, it's fun, but a lot of work. In the end it's worth it though.
Damon took the boys to Jumping Jacks yesterday while I refinished the sofa table. They had soo much fun, and got really worn out, yay.














3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

That's cool you are re-doing some furniture! You need to take pics of the finished products for us! I hate when the kids grow out of stuff so close to the next season! ugh.. gotta love it! =)

Heather said...

I want to see pictures of the furniture!

Ness said...

Summer,
How are you? I never see you anymore, where have we gone? I'm glad to see you updated your blog, it is very cute.

Live life, laugh often, and love much!