Friday, April 17, 2009




Well I've got a little bit of time to blog finally. Both my kids are sick so they are laying on the couch, and I can actually get stuff done. We had a great easter just spent time together as a family. The boys got kites so we attempted to fly those. Maliques birthday is almost here, and we have been talking about what he wants to do and what gifts he would want. He told me yesterday he wants a baby sister for his birthday ha ha. Kids are so cute you gotta love them. Here are the kids coloring their easter eggs. Easter morning the kids were so excited about their baskets. We went to the park later and had all kinds of fun. I think Mekhi liked the bubble blowing the best.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Your boys are adorable! I heard about your egg rolling...sounds like so much fun!

The Bischoff's said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!

Live life, laugh often, and love much!