Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Maliques fourth birthday

So last week my baby turned four, It hurts to think that in a year he will be going to SCHOOL!!! I am so not looking forward to that but I guess you gotta let go sometime. He had a great birthday we spent the day together as a family. Then later in the evening we had our friends come over to celebrate with us. Today is also our wedding aniversary, we have been married 9 years. I feel so lucky to have such a sweet and caring husband. He really is the best husband and father, and I don't take a single day of our marriage for granted. Love you Damon!!!




































2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Happy Birthday Malique! I can't believe he is 4 already! It totally seems like yesterday that I was holding him as a tiny baby! WOW!
Happy anniversary guys too!!

Heather said...

What a stud!!! I love it, he's is so cute!Happy Birthday Malique!!

Live life, laugh often, and love much!